Wednesday, March 14, 2007

This Shoes is Meant to be Mine

My Precious Shoes - At my House

Comment:
Taken at 5th March 2007
This shoes has accompanied me for almost three years now. Apparently this shoes is the best condition sneaker I have, so I almost always use it to everywhere.

The story behind for this shoes to be mine is very miraculous... err on second thought not that miraculous I think *grin* hehe.. Okay, I bought this shoes accidentally, almost fated to have this shoes. That day, I really have no plan to buy any shoes and I just accompanied my mother to a mall (I can't remember what my mother wanted to buy that day :p). Then at that mall I spotted a very *shining* shoes with a very *shining* price and discount. The normal price was 200 thousand rupiahs and it was discounted 50%. 100 thousand rupiahs for a well known brand shoes is really cheap, furthermore I really like this shoes model. The simple style and denim material made me fall in love with this shoes. So I looked for my size, found it, and bought it with no further thought.

Right now, this shoes is torn in some place. It is really exhausted with all my activities in these three years. So from half years ago I decided to buy new shoes. I want good quality shoes but I can't afford the price if it's not discounted (it's just about money, money, and money $_$ kekeke...). So I just keep searching patiently to many shoes stores when there is a sale but I haven't found any shoes to buy. My criterions for searching this shoes are cheap price, good quality, good model, and match size and it's really hard to meet all these criterions. All these things just make me realize that this shoes is really meant to be mine. Hmm.. I think I have to stick with this shoes for more time.

Moral of this story are I'm a picky buyer and discounted items in Indonesia are seldom in good condition or good style or good model.

Side note: For everyone that curious about my Y!M status: "Yellow and Blue day" in the past, just imagine I walked around with a bright yellow and blue bag, a blue jeans pants, a blue wallet, a bright yellow t-shirt, and this shoes. All that items made my day yellow and blue *grin*

2 comments:

Unknown said...

[intro]
yuhuuu..
it's me again!

hmm, gw selalu up II date dengan postingan lo ni, terus dipaksa-paksa isi komen..hehe ga ding, dengan senang hati! :)
[end of intro]

di! yang namanya sepatu keds..makin buluk itu makin oke! jadi dinikmatin aja selagi masih bisa dipake.. :)
mudah2n nanti dapet rejeki buat beli spatu seperti yang lo inginkan..amin..

Unknown said...

-> wulan/ujay:
Dasar GJ lo..