Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Day with a Lot of Laughter

I have written in "A Lot of Musics" post that something special happened on that day. Because of that something special I would like to declare that day as "Laughter Day". I really felt happiness and laughter just floating in the air, so I set my Y!M status as "A day with a lot of laughter" last Friday. It seemed that everything happened on that day made me laughed and happy. The excessive happiness happened on that day made me set a smile on my face all day long. And thanks to Lisiani who made that Friday a lot crazy, happy, and funny with her jokes, riddles, e-mails and chatting. I think that we did something silly and funny, that when I remember about it, I just can't stop smiling and laughing.

And the effect of that Friday seemed to continue on my first and second day in this week. A "chaotic" virus infected Audi and Ujay on Monday, so they just couldn't stop doing something silly and teasing me (and of course I teased them too). I still couldn't believe that Ujay ate a spoon of rice with chocolate milk shake and afterward said that it tasted weird *LOL*. And on Tuesday, I and Lisiani continued our riddle session with instant messages and e-mails. The excessive happiness aura from Friday just kept gradually decreasing, but still a lot of things happened on Monday and Tuesday kept me smiling. It seems that I am reminded, with all of these, what a good day we will have, if we give some pure smile and laugh from our heart. So everyone, keep spreading and sharing your happiness and make people around you smile.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

wah lo membuka aib gw ni! tapi gw akui, gw emang memberikan suasana yang riang gembira kepada orang2 di sekeliling gw.. :p
eh, tapi hari ini juga sangat menyenangkan..bisa foto2 dan ketawa2..ditunggu deh rencana hunting foto (dengan gw dan tu modelnya) keliling2 ITB..lo cukup jadi tukang poto kelilingnya aja :D

tersenyum itu emang penting, di! gw seneng karena gw juga udah bisa lebih banyak tersenyum! jadi ga galak2 banget kaya dulu..hehe

>> ujay selalu yang terdepan (bc: ujay selalu menjadi yang pertama dalam mengisi komen :D)

Anonymous said...

Emang nyenengin kalo kita berada di dalam kondisi yang bahagia seperti itu, apalagi kalo bisa bikin orang sekitar kita jadi bahagia karena kita.

Jadi setuju di.. Keep sharing our happiness!

Lisiani said...

Hahahaha iyaa dee..
ketawalah sebelum ketawa itu dilarang:D:D

Unknown said...

-> wulan/ujay:
Biar lo tersenyum pun.. rambutnya itu loh... hihihihi....

-> brahmasta:
Stuju....

-> lisiani:
Yups :D

Credo said...

Aku ikutan senyum2 ah baca postnya :D

Unknown said...

-> credo:
Sambil ketawa terbahak-bahak harusnya :D