Monday, December 04, 2006

Switch to Blogger Beta

I'm switch to blogger beta. Hahaha.. really don't have any topic to post.. errrr.. on second thought, it really a lot of topic swirling inside my head. But, I'm too lazy right now to write and post it right now.

A really busy week has been passed, but another busy week will come. Ohh... I really can't wait for Christmas holiday. By the way, it's December everyone and Christmas is coming. But, this Christmas holiday will be full of assignments I think. Let's not hope so.

Anyway, Bandung is freezing right now. Hmm.. I really like Bandung when its cold. Seems my theory in last post is correct.

2 comments:

Anggriawan Sugianto said...

emang kelebihannya blogger beta apa sih ??

Unknown said...

Apa ya?? Yang baru kerasa sih label doank. Lainnya masih blum tau tuh.