Monday, April 25, 2011

The Chance

Consider these:
  1. Have someone who understands you
  2. Have someone who tries to understand you
From above choices, what choice do you want in your life??

Before answering that question, it's better to answer this question: "Do you believe we can live alone in this world??" I do not. For our physical needs, it is certain that we need someone else to help fulfilling our needs. But what about our mental needs??

Answering the first question, my choice is to have someone who tries to understand me and to have someone who understands me. Sounds greedy, but I believe I have met that certain someone.

Every time I think about the chance of our meeting, I still can't believe how this chance could somehow materialize. Have you watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" film?? I'm thinking about Daisy got hit by a car and Benjamin narrated that how it could be different if one little thing had gone differently. In my case, if just one little and trivial thing went differently, I would miss that chance.

Every time I think about the chance of our meeting, I always feel grateful to God.

I am grateful.. grateful.. grateful..


Happy Easter!! And may God bless us, always..

No comments: