Tuesday, July 24, 2007

6 Weirdness

It has been a while since the last time I wrote in this blog. And it has been a while too since I was tagged in a 6 weird things game by Unis and Bram. So I'll try to write my 6 weirdness which anyone rarely to know about. Anyway the game is like this:
Each player of this game starts with 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write a post of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says you are tagged in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
  1. The first one is I have really flexible fingers. I can bend my right and left little fingers 90 degrees backward. And for the other fingers, I can bend them almost 90 degrees backward. Anyway, I can do this because I like to bend all my fingers since little. Hehe.. the conclusion is you can have a really flexible body, if you always train your body since little.
  2. If you have read my blog for some time, you would know that I really like photography. But I really like to take pictures only. Give me a camera, and if I am in the mood, I will take a lot of pictures happily. But given the good mood, I will consider more than two times to be shot by a camera. I am not photogenic, and I really aware of that. My photo will break my good-looking, cool, and handsome reputation.. khekhekhekhe.. Okay.. let's cut the very little narcissistic thing (even though it's a fact that I am good-looking) and continue to the third one.
  3. I have a high appetite and you will be surprised to see how much food that I can eat at one time. Hehe.. I have surprised many people when I go to all-you-can-eat restaurant. This high appetite is also accompanied by a slim body. Please take a note that I never get fat even if I eat a lot of food. Bless me for have this body and for women, do you have a little jealousy towards me?? :D hehehe.. Anyway, the only obstacle to my appetite is can really not enjoy a hot food (it is called 'pedas' in Indonesian, but I can't find an English word that match the meaning other than hot).
  4. Sometime in the past Lely had called me a-straight-face, because I can't put a lot of facial expression on my face in formal occasion and in front of people that I don't really know well. Interestingly, I can put a lot more emotions to my writing. It seems that I have a different personality that manifested in my writing. Anyway I am a kind of person that has more lively emotions in a writing communication rather than verbal communication.
  5. Right now my hometown, Bandung, is a quite hot town. Curse the air pollution caused by anyone in the world that I can't really enjoy the coldness again in Bandung. Anyway, when I was a little boy, Bandung is much colder than right now. Growing up in that condition makes me has more resistance in coldness. In my second year of senior high school, my school held a tour to Yogyakarta and Dieng and I didn't bring any jacket. On top of Dieng, I just wear a t-shirt and jeans, and just feel a little cold, although was fog everywhere. But place me in a room with 20 Celsius degrees AC, I will start trembling.
  6. In the past my father had a scooter and we used to travel with the scooter around the town. But just before I entered primary school, my parents had an accident when traveling with the scooter. Since then, my family never has any vehicle except bicycles (anyway my brother bought his motor-cycle around one year ago). So this condition has made me almost always use a public transportation to go anywhere. And it caused me not to memorize really well streets and roads in my hometown. Because I don't really pay attention about the taken road if I don't ride the vehicle, moreover I rarely travel to reduce unnecessary expenses. So, I really beg your pardon if I can't give a clear direction even if in my hometown. But ask me an in-town public transportation route, it is very high possibility I will know it.
Fuhh.. it's a wrap, although I still want to add some more weirdness :P hehe.. Anyway it is the time for me to choose other 6 people. And they are:
  1. The lucky number one is Lisiani. I know her in the internet world and I really want to know her weirdness.
  2. Second one is Devi. She is on vacation right now, so it is a right time to give this homework to her *grin*
  3. Rika is a must in this kind of game. So please write your 6 weird things Rik.
  4. Cuco, weird person with a weird smile.. don't need any more explanation I think.
  5. It has been a long time since Ira updated her blog. I guess it is the right time to invite her to the game.
  6. The last one is Anna the "Bawel".. hehe..

4 comments:

Lisiani said...

pr nya dah kelar deee.....;p;p;p hehe maap lagi jarang ol belakangan ini hux hux

Unknown said...

Hoho.. no problem anyway..

Anonymous said...

Di, badan sy lgsg merinding ga enak gitu pas baca poin pertama, yg blg km good looking. Heran... kok bisa merinding pdhal bdg panas gini...

Unknown said...

Itu tandanya lo bener-bener terkesima sama ketampanan gue Bon. Makasih banyak..