Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Diamond of Life

what would you do
if you find treasure of life so precious
a diamond shaped so flawless
so when a ray of light touches
emits glittering glow so bright
only see the brilliance of it
warmth your heart
and ease your misery
just a little radiance of it
make the others around, sparkling
but it shares the shine with other than you
even if you know
that your light will resonate with its
and walk a long road with it??

I fell that
I can't seize it
though my heart shouts for it
and my soul wants it even more

then it comes to my mind
it is a God's gift
to show a precious diamond there is
for each of us
that not so flawless maybe
but will resonate
not only with light
but also with shadow of mine
and take step till the end of me

Bandung
20th March 2007 - 23.43

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ga ngerti mau ngmg apa..tp sepertinya lo lagi dalam pemikiran mengenai dirinya terus..gutlak aja deh..

keep on writing! gw suka dengan puisi-puisi lo. berharap gw juga mampu membuatnya..hehe

Unknown said...

Hehe.. thanks a lot :)