Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Universal Language of Love

“Love is the only flower that grows and blossoms without the aid of the seasons.”
- Kahlil Gibran -

Today is Valentine day, so the quote match the feel of this day. And of course it also suits the blog theme :p hehe... I like this quote. For me it could be mean that love can grow and blossom anytime and anywhere, even if you do not aware of it.

There are a lot of languages in this world, but love just speak in one language, just one universal languge. I believe that everyone will understand love even there are a lot barriers around the it. So we shouldn't limit ourselves to love anyone. Let's share it with everyone, everytime. Even we only have a simple love, if it comes purely from our hearts, a simple love can make the world go round.

For me everyday is a day for me to share and express the love in my heart. So let's start pouring the world with love, and make it better and better.

Happy Valentine everyone, all my friends, and especially my family and my love story somewhere out there.

5 comments:

Devi Girsang, MD said...

Happy Valentine's day to you too ;)

Unknown said...

Happy Valentine too :P

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's day

Anonymous said...

hi there just dropping by, nice to meet u.

Unknown said...

-> diva:
Thanks for your visit and happy Valentine..

-> joni:
Nice to meet you too